Fresno Children’s Medical Group has been caring for Fresno area children for over 50 years. Our team of board certified pediatricians and certified pediatric nurse practitioners work together to ensure that your child receives the best health care possible. We accept most medical insurances and all ages of children from newborns to adolescents.
Other benefits of our practice
Advice registered nurse available during office hours
- Staff Available to take your calls from 7:30a.m.-5:00p.m.. Office doesn't go off of the phones during lunchtime.
- Separate entrance for sick or contagious children
- Close proximity to freeway 41
- Ample parking
- Saturday morning hours for sick appointments
- Expectant parent interviews available
- Childhood health information is available on this website in the Health Information tab
Each patient will choose a primary care physician from within the group. If your primary physician is unavailable on a day your child needs to be seen, either another physician in the group or one of our certified nurse practitioners will be able to see your child. We also have a telephone triage nurse who will advise you on what to do about your child's illness until they can be seen.
Regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
After Hours On-Call
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911. If you have an urgent need, that cannot wait until the next business day, there is always a physician from our group who can be reached for emergencies after hours, weekends, or holidays. Antibiotics will not be called in without your child being seen.